Metal stearates are valuable ingredients used in cosmetic formulations as co-emulsifiers, rheological modifiers and binders, as well as additives that promote the adhesive properties of the products in which they are used.
In cosmetics, their application is recommended in make-up products such as eye shadows, mascara, lipsticks and foundations but also in the formulations of deodorant sticks, creams and styling products.
· Aluminium Stearate: Rheological modifier, binding agent
· Zinc Stearate: Rheological modifier, binding agent
· Calcium Stearate: Binding agent, lubricant agent
· Magnesium Stearate: Binding agent, lubricant agent
· Sodium Stearate: Rheological modifier, co-emulsifier
· Potassium Stearate: Rheological modifier, co-emulsifier surfactant
LEHVOSS Italia distributes the complete range of Faci Group metal stearates for all personal care applications. The entire range is available in the RSPO Mass Balance.
Contact us for further information!