DUB ESTOLINE® (INCI: Ethylhexyl polyhydroxystearate), produced by Stéarinerie Dubois distributed by LEHVOSS Italia, is a polymer ester, palm oil free, derived from castor oil through a patented process based on green chemistry.
Thanks to the high intrinsic viscosity and the golden color, it appears to the touch and sight like a honey with a soft and wrapping texture.
It is a highly structured emollient liquid whose particular "comb" structure makes it an excellent film-forming agent and determines its remarkable cosmetic and sensorial properties.
Envelopping and protective cocoon-like texture
It wraps the skin with a light veil giving comfort and softness in application.
Creates a breathable barrier acting as an invisible shield protecting the skin from pollution and other environmental factors responsible for premature aging.
TEWL reduction, increase in water resistance and anti-pollution action (tests available).
Thanks to its film-forming properties and resistance to heat and oxidation, it is used in various types of cosmetic products.
|Homogeneous application of sun filters on the skin|
Better water resistance
Reduction of transepidermal water loss
|Perfect dispersion of pigments|
More intense colors
Better color retention
Better sensoriality in dry powders
DUB ESTOLINE® in a Nutshell
- Cosmetic honey, "cocoon-like" with a rich and wrapping texture
- Comfort and softness in application; smoothing and satin effect on the skin
- Patented process based on green chemistry
- Carbon content from renewable sources> 80% (US: 0.87)
- 100% Biodegradable (OECD 301F)
- Palm oil free, derived from castor oil
- Resistant to heat and oxidation
Further information at the link DUB ESTOLINE® - brochure