Biobloom ™ Microecobeauty ME-1 (ME-1) is an active ingredient that balances skin microecology and protects the overall health of the skin.
It is obtained by fermentation and enzymatic hydrolysis of the probiotic bacterium Lactobacillus rhamnosus. The active ingredient contains the intra and extracellular metabolites present in the bacterium and supernatant, as well as beneficial bacterial fragments.
Tests show that ME-1 can significantly
- inhibit the reproduction of harmful microorganisms (eg Candida albicans),
- regulate the skin microbiota and
- correct the oily secretion and pH disequilibrium caused by an altered microbiota.
- increase the expression of genes related to skin immune function
- promote the synthesis of antimicrobial peptides
- improve the activity of immune cells.
Biobloom ™ Microbeauty ME-1
INCI name: Lactobacillus ferment lysate'
Application: It can be widely used in all kinds of cosmetic formulations (masks, serums, creams, products dedicated to cleansing and hair products)
Suggested dose: 0.5% -5%
Contact us for further information!